Help! My organization has received Ransomware. What should I do now? Hiring a Ransomware Response Services expert team is the first step. Combatting ransomware or any kind of malware is not a simple task and must be done by experts that deal with this on a daily basis. We can help avoid the common mistakes that many organizations make in dealing with various malware. Below are some of the common questions clients ask. We are a full-service Ransomware and Malware Response Service Provider.
Let us help avoid the Pitfalls – Asking the right questions
- Do I pay the Ransom?
- If I pay the Ransom what are the risks?
- Can I recover my data?
- How do I prevent ransomware and malware attacks in the future?
- What if I just rebuild the systems and restore the data?
- Are there tools available to help prevent this in the future?
- Why did my current Anti-Virus solution not work to prevent this from happening?
- I need to get back to work or get my business back online. What are the risks if I just run an Anti-Virus tool to fix this?
- Do I need a forensics expert?
- What is the difference between forensics and incident response experts? Do I need both?
How do I respond? What do I do next?
- Call our Emergency Response Team toll free at (800) 499-5834
When you call us we can quickly determine what has occurred and what to do next. We have a full-service ransomware and malware response service offering, including technology, people, and processes.
- We will provide our recommended action immediately
Sending immediately our state-of-the-art toolsets to start deploying the right technology to help determine the current risks and exposure. Our tools and people will start responding immediately.
- Immediately engage our team of experts
Based on our discussions and current findings we will immediately engage our team of experts to help with the next steps.